“– Tell me about the beginning?
– I got my first patent leather mary-jane when I was 3 years old that was my first fashion moment. Though I got engaged to fashion quiet early I’ve never really planned to be a designer. At last I studied at London College of Fashion and MOME where I graduated in 2003. I immediately started doing made-to-order shoes, and I’ve have launched my own brand, “rekavago”, in 2005.
– What would you be if you weren’t a shoe designer?
– Do you design only for women?
– I’ve just launched my new men lines, and planning to do it continuously. I was forced doing it for years by my dear friends…..I couldn’t do anything against it so I had to start making trendy derbies and chukka boots….
– What do like the most about your brand?
– I was lucky enough to study and work in traditional hand manufacturing workshops. Now I can mix the new technologies with the traditional techniques and that provides high quality and well-recognizable style for my shoes. I love colors and like using them. I have a colorful brand in which I make real statement shoes and bags. No matter how simple is your outfit, just pick something from REKAVAGO and be different.”
For sales inquiries, please contact: email@example.com
For press inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For design inquiries, please contact: email@example.com
Our boutique : Budapest, 1137, Szent István park 2., Hungary